What is Nutritional Therapy?
Nutritional therapy is about providing your body with the right nutrients, so that you can achieve optimum levels of physical, mental and emotional health.
Nutritional therapy promotes the benefits of good, wholesome, unprocessed foods for optimal well-being. With nutritional therapy we treat the body as a whole, looking for the root cause of health concerns and not simply treating the symptoms.
Each individual is unique and so are their nutritional concerns. Each nutritional programme is also unique and personalised to that individual. Nutritional Therapy will help you to identify the foods that make you look and feel the best. Nutritional Therapy is essential to help you discover what’s right for you, and how you can eat your way to better health.
Why use Nutritional Therapy?
Nutritional Therapy is for everyone; young and old, for those who want to alleviate specific symptoms, as well as those who would just like to improve their own health and wellbeing. It is not just about correcting illness, but about preventing it in the first place.
What health concerns benefit from Nutritional Therapy?
Nutritional Therapy can be used to treat ample symptoms of a various health issues, including:
- Digestive Problems (Constipation, diarrhoea, bloating, IBS, gastric reflux, food allergies/intolerance, parasites, candidiasis)
- Weight Problems (Weight loss, weight gain, sugar cravings, thyroid problems, blood sugar imbalances, diabetes, water retention)
- Cardio-Vascular Health (High cholesterol, high blood pressure, arrhythmia, circulation)
- Woman’s Health/Hormone Imbalances (PMS, PCOS, infertility, endometriosis, menopausal symptoms, thrush, cystitis, libido)
- Men’s Health (Prostate health, infertility, libido)
- Skin Issues (Acne, eczema, psoriasis, itchiness)
- Mental Health (Anxiety, stress, fatigue, low mood, depression, insomnia, lack of concentration, memory)
- Immune Stimulation (Cold, flu, recurrent infections, viral infections)
- Sport ( Performance, energy, recovery, muscle gain, fat loss)
- Pregnancy (foetus development, morning sickness, energy)
- Aches and Pains (Arthritis, osteoarthritis, rheumatism, osteoporosis, inflammation, TMJ, headache, migraine)
- Children’s Health (Immunity, weight problems, concentration, emotional stability)
Good nutrition is the foundation of good health. Nutritional Therapy is relevant for ALL individuals of all ages, shapes and sizes, it is relevant to those with chronic illnesses, as well as those looking for support to enhance their wellbeing and health. It is valuable to know and understand that food is your first medicine.