What is Ozone Therapy and how does it work?
Ozone Therapy has been proven to assist in the healing of most critical medical conditions.
Ozone Therapy refers to Hyperthermic Ozone & Carbonic Acid Transdermal Technology. It uses an advanced combination of modalities that are sequenced to gently but powerfully detoxify and restore the body at the cellular level, working on all major systems at one time. The primary modality in Ozone Therapy is Transdermal Ozone, which you can think of as super-charged oxygen that is flooded through your bloodstream, where it then binds to heavy metals and toxins so your body can more effectively eliminate them. Because sweat is one of the only natural pathways for toxins to be fully removed from the body, The Ozone Sauna also includes both far infrared heat and a steam sauna to help you sweat out those toxins.
Ozone Therapy also uses several other modalities, including ultraviolet irradiation, essential oils, frequency specific micronutrients, photon light & colours, exercise with oxygen breathing, which all work together to synergistically:
- Improve digestion, including chronic digestive issues
- Enhance the production of hormones and enzymes by improving organ function
- Enhance your quality of sleep
- Enhance your athletic performance by strengthening joints and muscles, reducing swelling and inflammation, and boosting your endurance and stamina
- Boost your immune system to help your body fight off infections, viruses and bacteria
- Improve your energy level
- Aid in weight loss
- Enhance the radiance of your skin and reduce the signs of aging
- Stimulate your blood and lymph system for better circulation and detoxification
- Reduce anxiety and stress
- Alleviate symptoms from chronic conditions such as respiratory issues, skin conditions, allergies, stiff or aching joints, headaches, and more
During the therapy, you will be sitting comfortably in the Ozone Sauna capsule with your head protruding out the top to keep your face cool and to avoid inhaling the ozone gas which can irritate the lung lining. Warm steam and a ozone/ oxygen mixture are infused into the sealed off chamber in computer controlled sequential concentrations.
The pores open and capillaries dilate due to the warm steam and far-infrared energy. Ozone is introduced via the skin (transdermal), increasing the “SP02″ levels (percentage saturated oxygen)
The gentle rise in the body core temperature (hyperthermia) and the increased oxygen level in the blood increase the blood circulation, the production of white blood cells and stem cells, kill bacteria, viruses, parasites and cancer cells expelling them via sweat though the skin, thereby sparing the kidneys and liver of most of the work.